Is it accredited?… No. Is it applicable?… Absolutely. After years of wrestling over whether to go back to college, I am back to doing it myself. This time with some help from some mentors and business experts that can give more specialized guidance and recommended reading material. Here is a snapshot of what I will be covering over the next six months:
- Leadership Confidence – Identifying where confidence and leadership presence comes from.
- Balancing Work & Life – Learning how to win in all the spheres of life.
- Executive Leadership – Grow in understanding and capability as an executive leader within the frameworks of my particular gifts and wiring.
- Theology of Work, Influence, & Stewardship – Deepening my grasp on biblical perspectives related to business.
- Business Strategy – Broadening my understanding of the frameworks and layers of business strategy.
- Business Finance – Broadening my understanding of business finance.
- Business Communication – To enhance my ability to communicate in business settings.
After six months the plan is to revaluate whether to continue my DIY business school or opt for the real deal. Follow along with the blog to learn more about the curriculum and insights.